Solving Europe’s data centre and cloud infrastructure capacity challenges at DCD London
Are you ready?
With the world changing at an unprecedented pace, companies today must respond quickly to disrupting trends such as IoT, artificial intelligence, block chain, Edge, 5G connectivity, and more. In a connected world, it’s now more important than ever to protect critical information and data without ever compromising the availability or operational efficiency and keep your business focused on the future. Are you ready to lead in this new era?
5 Big Reasons to attend DCD London…
- Discover how we innovate for an always-on world with EcoStruxure™ IoT-enabled system architecture.
- Learn from the experts – how your data centre‘s physical infrastructure can quickly adapt to the demands of the cloud and the edge.
- Engage and connect with industry peers from all over the globe and hear insights from analysts, experts, and visionaries.
- Ensure your mission-critical networks, systems, and processes are highly available and resilient.
- And don’t miss the Schneider Electric sessions.
DCD London is Europe’s most in-depth and longest-running conference dedicated to the data centre and cloud infrastructure industry. It explores the full on-premise/off-premise infrastructure ecosystem, from enterprise to hyperscale, and colocation to edge.
The two-day conference and exhibition is for senior executives and technical teams responsible for the design, build, management and operation of data centres to deliver on the high-velocity business demands of the digital era. This year’s event will explore the conference themes such as – Energy Smart Infrastructure, The Business of Data Centres, 5G, AI & The Connected Edge, Modernization & Lifecycle Mgmt, Planning for Hybrid IT.