From COVID-19 to climate change, what role is Europe’s data centre industry playing in recovery and response?
Join us at DCD Europe and:
- Explore the future of energy-smart sustainable data centres, and the journey to build them.
- Learn from the experts – how your data centre‘s physical infrastructure can quickly adapt to the demands of the cloud and the edge.
- Engage and connect with industry peers from all over the globe and hear insights from analysts, experts, and visionaries.
- Discover how we innovate for an always-on world with EcoStruxure™ IoT-enabled system architecture.
- Find out how we can be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
- And don’t miss the Schneider Electric sessions.
DCD London is Europe’s most in-depth and longest-running conference dedicated to the data centre and cloud infrastructure industry. It explores the full on-premise/off-premise infrastructure ecosystem, from enterprise to hyperscale, and colocation to edge.
The three-day virtual conference and exhibition is for senior executives and technical teams responsible for the design, build, management and operation of data centres to deliver on the high-velocity business demands of the digital era. This year’s event will explore the conference themes such as – Energy Smart Infrastructure, The Business of Data Centres, 5G, AI & The Connected Edge, Modernization & Lifecycle Mgmt, Planning for Hybrid IT.